Traditional methods of metal machining do not always suffice. For more demanding customers we offer the possibility of machining metals using less common techniques.
Metal machining processes:
- cylindrical grinding and plane grinding
We use variously sized versatile machine tools in our production:
- centre lathes for diameters up to 1,000 mm and turning lengths up to 4.5 m
- face lathe for diameters up to 2.0 m
- knee-type milling machines
- vertical tooling machine with a stroke up to 300 mm
Our engineers will propose the technique that best suits your requirements and expectations. We always consult metal manufacturing and machining with our customers. We have been machining metals since the foundation of our Company in the 19th century. We can recommend the most suitable material for your particular production and machine the material in a suitable way.